Online Learning Programs
Dept. of Agriculture
Alexander & Tom partnered with USDA's Graduate School to create online courseware for "Amerischool," a web-based learning system.
Create engaging and compelling multimedia content for online learning for U.S. government employees. The course was an Equal Employment Opportunity class that fulfilled federally mandated training requirements. A&T helped write the standards for multimedia development of the SCORM compliant content. A&T also helped the USDA develop storyboard and content development standards that were used with all Amerischool developers.
- Online Training
- Instructional Design
- Concept to Implementation
- Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- System Consulting
- Tracking & Reporting
- SCORM Compliant
More than 60,000 students took part in the EEO online course (Equal Employment Opportunity). The standards developed by A&T have become the USDA online multimedia standards.
- 90+ learning modules
- Engaging, interactive content
- SCORM and AAI standards
- Exercises, examples, and quiz formats
- Rapid, cost effective development
- On-time and on-budget
- Cost saving and convenient course delivery
- Industry leading standard
- Easy-to-use content and programming